Model : BS-SWT2X
The BS-SWT2 shockwave therapy system using unfocused low energy
radial waves, which is a kind of acoustic wave which carries high
energy to painful spots and fibrous or myoskeletal tissues with
subacute, subchronic and chronic conditions.
This energy promotes healing, regenerating and reparative processes
of the tendons and soft tissue. The unfocused low energy radial
waves scientifically proved to have a large impact on collagen
structure and the skin connective tissue, improving blood
circulation and the metabolism of fat cells. The mechanical massage
effect reduces the edema and improves the lymphatic drainage of
toxins. double chin firm
ing cellulite face beauty massager machine shockwave therapy
It stimulates collagen formation, while the skin becomes more
elastic and its firmness is visible after only a few treatments.
- Painless treatment without downtime after treatment.
- Targeted to solid cellulite treatment on arms, thigh, etc.
- Easy to operate, noninvasive treatment, and no anesthesia
- Visible results even after few treatments.
- Energy levels from 10 to 185 mJ (equivalent 0.25-5 bar),
adjustable at stepping of 10mJ,
and frequency up to 22Hz
- Embedded electrical stimulation for skin tightening
- Rich built-in programs to facilitate treatment on different
Christmas machine for small business shockwave therapy equipment
for small business at home
- Radial and ulnar epicondylitis
- Tendinitis of the shoulder / shoulder problems
- Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Status post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinitis
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Myofascial trigger point therapy e.g. neck
- Myofascial trigger point therapy e.g. back, muscular back pain
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / shin splints (Condition after overload)
- Dupuytren's disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthritis
- Cellulite stage 1 to 3
- Muscle and connective tissue tightening
- Body shaping
- Elimination of lymphatic congestion
- Stretch marks
- Regulation of muscle tone
|Shockwave Type||Focused/unfocused radial shockwave|
|Energy||30mJ to 190mJ (0.5Bar to 5Bar)|
|Frequency||1 - 22Hz|
|Tramistters||39mm / 25mm / 15mm / 15mm (unfocused) / 6mm|
|Treatment Protocols||38 treatment protocols with vivid guide|
|User Defined Protocols||Unlimited|
1. Who is suitable for acoustic wave treatment?
Since the procedure is completely non-invasive, virtually everyone
is a good candidate for it. However, it is important to know that
the best results are obtained in healthy subjects and those with
near perfect weight. Christmas mach
ine for small business shockwave therapy equipment for small
business at home
2. Effectiveness of this cellulite treatment besides pain treatments
Most effective is the procedure for areas such as abdomen, thighs,
buttocks, hips (love handles) hands. Significantly improves skin
after liposuction. Acoustic waves works best for women who are not
overweight, but have cellulite.
3. On what interval is the procedure?
Recommended Course of eight treatments (2 weeks). A procedure lasts
20 to 40 minutes depending on the area, and then there is only a
slight redness. You can start to enjoy smooth skin even after the
third or fourth procedure, improvement continues even 3 months
after the last treatment. Logically, in order to maintain good
results as long as possible requires maintenance, but it is not
binding, as done once in 3 months.