CM-6 Engine, V1 NITI CM-Mire taper File,root canal instruments,
ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||V0||300-375 RMP|
|Using Times||V0||15-18 times|
1, thermal activation is almost the same with the highest gold.
2. Thermal Activation There are also special materials and
3 with advanced bending function, with temperature changes.
4, especially in the anti-fracture, is currently in the
international advanced level.
1. Shaping Files(V0,V1,V2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown
and short root canal,
2.preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with V1
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with V0 and create the canal path
(cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with V1 , flush canal with
sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity
that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to
avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear
a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
2. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
3. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
4. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (V1)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, Eliminating Root Canal perforation
2, Improving 300%-500% Fracture Resistance
3, Optimizing recovery of Unique NITI CM-Wire Material