CM-6 Engine, V2 NITI CM-Mire taper File,root canal instruments,
ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||V0||300-375 RMP|
|Using Times||V0||15-18 times|
Heat Activation is almost as the same as Topmost Gold in operation.
Heat Activation is also with special materials and processing
It has advanced bending function and changes with the temperature,
especially in terms of fracturer resistance, it is currently in the
international leading level.
1. Shaping Files(V0,V1,V2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown
and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with V1,
V2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with V0 and create the canal path
(cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with V1 , flush canal with
sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with V2 , and
flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity
that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to
avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear
a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush,
then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner
to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
135 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (V2)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, Eliminating Root Canal perforation
2, Improving 300%-500% Fracture Resistance
3, Optimizing recovery of Unique NITI CM-Wire Material