HA6 Heatactive files Single Size V0 for root canal treatment engine
|Product Name||HA-6 ENGINE use|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||350 RMP|
1. Designed with a triangle-shaped cross section with a non-cutting
guide tip on a apical.
2. Better flxibility used to the curvature canal, allowing greater
access to the canal for cleaning and obturation.
3. Instrument size can be easily identified by the color of size on
each instrument handle .
4. Standard 19mm length , available for opening crown
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 350 rmp
6. To be applied in curved canal protective
7. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance
8. To enlarge the 1/3 of the teeth root canal’s crown part
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance ;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part ;
4. To prepare the upper 1/3 part of molar root canal crown .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental
cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also ,
wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush ,
then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic
cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. HA6 can be used in any right-angle handpiece to enlarge the coronal
portion of the canal for bulk removal of tooth structure.
2. Imported high quality raw materials, high corrosion resistance, by
the refining production, has the
equilibrium and stability of hardness.