HA6 Heatactive files Single Size T3 for root canal treatment engine
1. It is designed using a frame-like boring head with a non-cutting
guide tip on an elongated shaft.
2. Used to reduce the curvature of the waterway opening, washing
3. The size of the equipment can be easily confirmed by the number
of grooves of each equipment.
4. In addition to the standard 25 mm length, lengths of 21 mm and
31 mm are available. Regardless of the use of molars
5. Recommended rotation speed: 350 rpm
6. Applied to the protection of pulp Establish access to the
entrance to the root canal Increase the opening of the root canal
To prepare the upper ⅓ part of the apex
|Product Name||HA-6 ENGINE use T3|
|Length||L21mm & L25mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||350 RMP|
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance ;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part ;
4. To prepare the upper 1/3 part of canal tip .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental
cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also ,
wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush ,
then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic
cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. HA6 are notched for easy size identification and are available in
standard (25 mm) and short
(21 mm) lengths, which are excellent for use in posterior canals.